Terms & Conditions For Shopping with Dress My Nest
By confirming your online order you agree to accept the Terms & Conditions set out below which shall apply.
- We will ship your order as soon as it is ready. Please note that many of our pieces are made to order and after receiving your order it may take three to four weeks to dispatch. We will keep in touch and let you know an ETA.
- You will receive a confirmation once your order has been shipped, including relevant tracking details. Unfortunately we cannot give a precise delivery day or time as it is dependent on our courier drivers.
- We ship within New Zealand only and do not ship worldwide at this time.
- For any shipping queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and please include your order number for us to help you quickly.
- Please note that Dress My Nest and / or our suppliers and courier providers are not responsible if a parcel is stolen, lost or damaged after delivery of the package to the shipping address. We are only insured up to the point of delivery.
Because all our pieces are made to order we do not accept returns or offer refunds, except for faulty goods.
Any faults should be notified to us within 7 days of receiving the product. Please email us at email@example.com including your order number if you believe an item to be faulty. If agreed, we will then ask you to return the item via tracked shipping or postage method. You are responsible for the product until it reaches us and all return shipping costs are to be paid by the customer.
- All goods and services sold by us to you are sold on the terms of trade set out below. We may at any time vary these terms of trade. These terms of trade may not otherwise be varied unless agreed by us in writing. In these terms of trade, references to "we", "our" or "us" are references to Dress My Nest and references to "you" and "your" are references to the customer.
- You will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms of trade when you confirm an order for goods or services by clicking on the accept terms and conditions button and completing the order. Once your order has been accepted by us this will constitute a binding contract for the supply of the goods or services on these terms of trade
- For all goods or services ordered by you, you must pay the price for the goods or services specified on our website at the time your order is accepted by us. All prices are in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of GST (being tax levied in accordance with the Goods and Services Tax Act 1985 and includes tax levied in substitution for such tax). You will pay all other applicable taxes, import duties, levies or tariffs which may be payable (if any).
- Property and risk in goods ordered by you from us will pass to you upon delivery of the goods to your specified delivery address for the relevant order.
- All warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded; We will not be liable for any indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind suffered or incurred by you; and we limit our liability to the replacement, or replacement cost and the delivery cost, of the relevant goods at our option.
- If you are not acquiring goods or services from us for business purposes, you may have rights and remedies under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 in which case the above exclusions and limitations (and any other provisions in these terms of trade which limit or exclude the rights and remedies available to you) will not apply to the extent these are inconsistent with your rights and remedies under that Act. If you are acquiring goods or services from us for business purposes, the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply.